Monday 17 January 2011

gluten

so. all day yesterday, I have super bad stomach cramps. greeeaaat. just greaat. first day back, as if I don't have enough to deal with on a Monday. (Wasn't as bad as I thought, to be fair.)

As I'm lying on the sofa, with a hot water bottle clutched to my stomach, I wonder if this me, for the rest of my life. Not able to have fun when I'm older, due to stomach pain.

I then wonder if I have a food intolerance. It's something me and my mum have wondered for a while but never got checked out. So, Mum is going to get me an appointment with the GP and we'll see, and today I'm cutting gluten out of my diet.

So we'll see I guess. It makes sense, because I always get a bad stomach at my dad's house, which is where we devour a full baguette between us everyday.

Craving it now:

No comments:

Post a Comment